This Halloween, tell your children to say goodbye to Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups and Hershey’s Chocolate Bars and say hello to Salsagheti and Guava balls!
In honor of the sugar-filled holiday, the creative team at YouTube’s WatchCut Video put together a video of American kids eating candy from around the world and, surprisingly, some of them were a major hit.
Between Thailand’s sweet-and-sour Tamarind candy and Finland’s salty black licorice, the children were asked to sample some of the world’s sweetest delicacies.
In fact, one of the children thought a candy was so delicious — South Korea’s scorched rice candy, to be exact — that he turned around and stuck one in his pocket for later.
So next time you’re overseas, think about picking up some candies for the kids. Who knows, they might actually enjoy it!
- Little brother swoops in to save sister during wrestling match
- Wonder what it would be like to fly in a $5K first-class suite?
- Kids who are stubborn with food may be more than just ‘picky eaters’
- Little girl tells Santa all she wants for Christmas is a nap in adorable video
- What are the hottest Christmas toys Arizona parents are searching for?