This Halloween, tell your children to say goodbye to Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups and Hershey’s Chocolate Bars and say hello to Salsagheti and Guava balls!
In honor of the sugar-filled holiday, the creative team at YouTube’s WatchCut Video put together a video of American kids eating candy from around the world and, surprisingly, some of them were a major hit.
Between Thailand’s sweet-and-sour Tamarind candy and Finland’s salty black licorice, the children were asked to sample some of the world’s sweetest delicacies.
In fact, one of the children thought a candy was so delicious — South Korea’s scorched rice candy, to be exact — that he turned around and stuck one in his pocket for later.
So next time you’re overseas, think about picking up some candies for the kids. Who knows, they might actually enjoy it!
- Too much screen time for kids can lead to speech development delays
- Explorer documents month-long journey at sea in YouTube video
- Kristen Bell sings her heart out in Orlando to hurricane evacuees
- Apple set to announce latest iPhone in September
- British reporter taken on wild virtual reality ride on live TV