This Halloween, tell your children to say goodbye to Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups and Hershey’s Chocolate Bars and say hello to Salsagheti and Guava balls!
In honor of the sugar-filled holiday, the creative team at YouTube’s WatchCut Video put together a video of American kids eating candy from around the world and, surprisingly, some of them were a major hit.
Between Thailand’s sweet-and-sour Tamarind candy and Finland’s salty black licorice, the children were asked to sample some of the world’s sweetest delicacies.
In fact, one of the children thought a candy was so delicious — South Korea’s scorched rice candy, to be exact — that he turned around and stuck one in his pocket for later.
So next time you’re overseas, think about picking up some candies for the kids. Who knows, they might actually enjoy it!
- Deported parents could face barriers when reuniting with their children
- Pair of Golden Retrievers assist toddler in early morning escapade
- Chinese police officer lends helping hand to man crossing busy street
- Young children at greater drowning risk in open water, study finds
- Mesa father arrested for allegedly beating, burning, threatening kids