Embattled Amy’s Baking Company Bakery Boutique & Bistro is on the lookout for more help.
The company, which has been embroiled in a firestorm of controversy after lashing out on social media, is looking to hire for 30 positions.
The jobs available include servers, dishwashers, line cooks, bakers, host and hostesses, food runners and bussers.
The bistro came under fire after they appeared on Fox’s “Kitchen Nightmares.” After the show’s airing, several posts with expletives appeared on the restaurant’s Facebook page attacking critics.
Amy’s will now be changing their tipping policy, after getting heat for not adhering to the standard tip-based system. They will now pay $5.00 per hour plus employees will get to keep all their tips. The staff was previously paid $8-$14 an hour.
The job fair will take place on Sunday, May 17 from 2 to 5 p.m.
Amy’s has also scheduled a grand re-opening for Tuesday to try to repair their image after the online firestorm.
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them