Embattled Amy’s Baking Company Bakery Boutique & Bistro is on the lookout for more help.
The company, which has been embroiled in a firestorm of controversy after lashing out on social media, is looking to hire for 30 positions.
The jobs available include servers, dishwashers, line cooks, bakers, host and hostesses, food runners and bussers.
The bistro came under fire after they appeared on Fox’s “Kitchen Nightmares.” After the show’s airing, several posts with expletives appeared on the restaurant’s Facebook page attacking critics.
Amy’s will now be changing their tipping policy, after getting heat for not adhering to the standard tip-based system. They will now pay $5.00 per hour plus employees will get to keep all their tips. The staff was previously paid $8-$14 an hour.
The job fair will take place on Sunday, May 17 from 2 to 5 p.m.
Amy’s has also scheduled a grand re-opening for Tuesday to try to repair their image after the online firestorm.
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- 2016 college football rivalry games you simply can't miss
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered