The fight against cancer takes a heavy toll on a person both emotionally and physically, but it also can create financial hardship.
A Valley group has set out to help relieve the financial strain for breast cancer patients so they can worry about getting better, not bills.
The Provision Project said it wants to financially help those with breast cancer because it can level the playing field and possibly cover treatments not covered by insurance.
The Provision Project accepts donations online.
- John Travolta, Kelly Preston discuss film ‘Gotti’ with Bruce St. James
- ‘Know Your Girls’ ads raise breast cancer awareness for black women
- Special Bruce St. James, Pamela Hughes show to focus on gun violence
- ‘Only the Brave’ stars discuss playing fallen Granite Mountain Hotshots
- Arizona school says cannabis could treat cancer pain instead of opioids