PHOENIX — Downtown Phoenix will get a new hotel as construction begins on the boutique hotel FOUND:RE.
The 104-room hotel will take the place of the former Lexington Hotel on Portland Street and Central Avenue near Roosevelt Row.
The Lexington Hotel closed in 2012; doors to the new place are slated to open in early 2016, according to a press release.
FOUND:RE’s design concepts will include concrete floors, exposed ceilings and floating beds.
The hotel will feature an on-site restaurant and also plans to display local art.
- Phoenix police searching for suspect in 2012 homicide
- California-based chocolate factory to move location to Phoenix area
- Sunday could be last day below 70 degrees in Phoenix until November
- Phoenix named one of the top 10 friendliest small business locations
- Phoenix jury convicts Syrian man accused of making bomb component