PHOENIX — Downtown Phoenix will get a new hotel as construction begins on the boutique hotel FOUND:RE.
The 104-room hotel will take the place of the former Lexington Hotel on Portland Street and Central Avenue near Roosevelt Row.
The Lexington Hotel closed in 2012; doors to the new place are slated to open in early 2016, according to a press release.
FOUND:RE’s design concepts will include concrete floors, exposed ceilings and floating beds.
The hotel will feature an on-site restaurant and also plans to display local art.
- Main Street Minute: Vintage goods sale offers alternatives on Black Friday
- Glendale Glitters to light up West Valley suburb for the holiday season
- Gilbert woman launches eco-friendly gift wrapping company
- 5 rescued after spending night in Phoenix-area desert due to stuck car
- American Express to add to Phoenix campus, relocate 3,000 jobs there