This thing is huge!
As pumpkins across the country are carved into scary faces, likenesses of movie characters and other spooky designs, Jeanette Paras, an Ohio-based artist, has created a different kind of Halloween decoration.
“Donald Trump has been pumpkin-ized in a 374-pound pumpkin,” Paras told the Columbus Dispatch.
Paras has been “pumpkin-izing” figures from national and international news since 1988. This year, she decided to give the giant pumpkin the face of the Donald.
“I’m sorry, I couldn’t help myself. He’s everywhere,” she said.
Paras said one of the interesting and challenging things about “pumpkin-izing” people is to have a “distinguishing characteristic.”
For example, Trump’s hair.
“It’s very nice, but it’s a little different,” she said. The hair was created from a half-dozen 38-inch blonde wigs.
The Trumpkin seems to be this year’s most famous pumpkin, and if there were any pumpkin polls, we’re sure Trumpkin would be on top.
- Sessions fires former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe
- Trump: Voters must support GOP in Pittsburgh-area House race
- Bernie Sanders to host Phoenix rally with two Arizona congressmen
- Arizonan could replace Hope Hicks as Trump’s communications director
- Meghan McCain asks CPAC chairman for respect after father booed