APACHE JUNCTION — A party turned violent in Apache Junction, as four people were shot overnight.
Officers with the Pinal County Sheriff’s Office received a call just after 1:30 a.m, that a fight had broken out at the Loose Cannons Motorcycle club.
The club was hosting a party with several other motorcycle groups when rival gang members from Devils Disciples showed up. A fight ensued and four people out of the 75 inside the clubhouse were shot.
According to a PCSO spokesperson, one female received a superficial gunshot wound, one male was shot in the head and one male was shot in the shoulder and stomach. All three were transported to a nearby hospital, but only the female has been released.
The man shot in the shoulder is in critical condition, while the man shot in the head remains in stable condition.
Deputies later found another adult male victim who was shot in the buttocks. He was treated by medical personnel at the scene.
No suspect information is available at this time.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon