PHOENIX — Looking for something to do this weekend in the Valley? The list below offers a few options.
Beer lovers, rejoice! It’s time for the annual Scottsdale Beer Fest on Saturday. Tickets are $40 for general admission and $50 for VIP and early entry. Gates open at 7 p.m.
This fun-run/walk in Scottsdale will have you glowing. Contestants pass through neon spray zones and run under black lights. Participation costs range between $45 and $60. Gates are at 5:30 p.m.
Comedian Heather McDonald, a panelist on “Chelsea Lately,” performs five shows this weekend at Stand Up Live! in Phoenix. Tickets are $20.
Pink Floyd tribute band Brit Floyd takes the stage at Comerica Theatre on Saturday at 8 p.m. Tickets range between $28 and $48.
The Iranian comedian of Axis of Evil Comedy Tour fame brings his act to Tempe. Tickets start at $22.
The German trance DJ makes a stop in Scottsdale on Friday night from 9 p.m. to 2 a.m. Tickets start at $20.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon