PHOENIX — Looking for something to do this weekend in the Valley? The list below offers a few options.
Beer lovers, rejoice! It’s time for the annual Scottsdale Beer Fest on Saturday. Tickets are $40 for general admission and $50 for VIP and early entry. Gates open at 7 p.m.
This fun-run/walk in Scottsdale will have you glowing. Contestants pass through neon spray zones and run under black lights. Participation costs range between $45 and $60. Gates are at 5:30 p.m.
Comedian Heather McDonald, a panelist on “Chelsea Lately,” performs five shows this weekend at Stand Up Live! in Phoenix. Tickets are $20.
Pink Floyd tribute band Brit Floyd takes the stage at Comerica Theatre on Saturday at 8 p.m. Tickets range between $28 and $48.
The Iranian comedian of Axis of Evil Comedy Tour fame brings his act to Tempe. Tickets start at $22.
The German trance DJ makes a stop in Scottsdale on Friday night from 9 p.m. to 2 a.m. Tickets start at $20.
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier