Drivers in the north and west Valley should leave home a little earlier this weekend, as some construction projects will cause delays.
Eastbound Loop 101 will be closed between 35th and Seventh avenues from 10 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday for rubberized asphalt paving.
Both Interstate 17 ramps to eastbound Loop 101 will be closed from 10 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday for paving on Loop 101.
Northbound I-17 will be closed at Thunderbird Road from 11 p.m. Saturday to 9 a.m. Sunday for the installation of traffic-flow equipment.
Indian School Road will be closed between Sarival Avenue and Cotton Lane from 6 a.m. Saturday to 5 p.m. Sunday for Loop 303-related construction.
Camelback Road will be closed for about two months between Sarival Avenue and Cotton Lane beginning at 5 a.m. Saturday for Loop 303 construction.
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night