In the serious world of politics, it is always nice to let loose now and then.
Thanks to the pros of bad lip reading at Bad Lip Reading, we get to turn the bland, first Democratic Presidential Debate into a tale of asparagus legs, drawing contests and scooters.
Nobody was safe from the on-point lip readings, not even CNN’s Anderson Cooper.
While the content of the stories is completely far-fetched, the lip readings are always on point!
Hopefully, the guys will be back soon to poke a little fun at the Donald during Wednesday night’s third Republican Presidential Debate.
- Report: McCain blames Graham, smartphone for ‘odd’ Comey questions
- Video of dog retrieving football tees for Boise State goes viral
- Explorer documents month-long journey at sea in YouTube video
- YouTube prankster picks up girls in toy car at Arizona State University
- Former US presidents raising money for hurricane relief