In the serious world of politics, it is always nice to let loose now and then.
Thanks to the pros of bad lip reading at Bad Lip Reading, we get to turn the bland, first Democratic Presidential Debate into a tale of asparagus legs, drawing contests and scooters.
Nobody was safe from the on-point lip readings, not even CNN’s Anderson Cooper.
While the content of the stories is completely far-fetched, the lip readings are always on point!
Hopefully, the guys will be back soon to poke a little fun at the Donald during Wednesday night’s third Republican Presidential Debate.
- YouTube video shows off epic self-direction campaign
- Written math equation recreates famous ‘Star Wars’ theme song
- Ikea asks pregnant women to pee on magazine ad for discount
- Helen Mirren to star in thriller film about Winchester Mystery House
- Need a laugh? Relive 2017 with these hilarious news bloopers