In the serious world of politics, it is always nice to let loose now and then.
Thanks to the pros of bad lip reading at Bad Lip Reading, we get to turn the bland, first Democratic Presidential Debate into a tale of asparagus legs, drawing contests and scooters.
Nobody was safe from the on-point lip readings, not even CNN’s Anderson Cooper.
While the content of the stories is completely far-fetched, the lip readings are always on point!
Hopefully, the guys will be back soon to poke a little fun at the Donald during Wednesday night’s third Republican Presidential Debate.
- Report: Arizona voter database hacked by criminals in 2016, not Russia
- Arizona students, Democratic lawmakers push for gun control bills
- Adorable Australian shepherd conquers his fear of slides
- YouTube video shows off epic self-direction campaign
- Written math equation recreates famous ‘Star Wars’ theme song