In the serious world of politics, it is always nice to let loose now and then.
Thanks to the pros of bad lip reading at Bad Lip Reading, we get to turn the bland, first Democratic Presidential Debate into a tale of asparagus legs, drawing contests and scooters.
Nobody was safe from the on-point lip readings, not even CNN’s Anderson Cooper.
While the content of the stories is completely far-fetched, the lip readings are always on point!
Hopefully, the guys will be back soon to poke a little fun at the Donald during Wednesday night’s third Republican Presidential Debate.
- Man builds full-size ‘Star Wars’ tie fighter ahead of new movie
- Stunning video shows paraglider ‘flying’ across the globe
- Toxic and secluded, this Russian city is unlike any other
- Jimmy Kimmel takes part in stealing kids Halloween candy prank
- Burger King’s new Halloween ad grabs inspiration from ‘It,’ ‘Stranger Things’