Somebody, give this woman an Academy Award!
Kristen Wiig stopped by “Jimmy Kimmel Live!” to debut the emotional trailer for her new film. Sort of.
“You have another project that’s a very, extremely independent movie,” Jimmy Kimmel said before presenting the trailer for “Crying in a Sweater.” Kimmel tells Wiig the film’s reviews have been incredible.
Wiig — dressed in an array of sweaters — delivers a moving performance while sometimes silently, sometimes loudly sobbing into her winter wear.
Glowing reviews drift across the screen: “This is the Wiigaissance,” a review from television’s Dr. Oz.
In one scene, Wiig rips off one fluffy pink and white sweatshirt to reveal another, thinner stripped sweatshirt — which obviously makes her cry harder.
We’re shedding tears of laughter over Wiig’s sweater sobbing. We know this isn’t a real film, but we kind of wish it were.
- Explorer documents month-long journey at sea in YouTube video
- Flagstaff could ban some street parking to fight snow play traffic
- Phoenix police release video from protest outside Trump rally
- Texas man shown on video fishing in home flooded by Hurricane Harvey
- Fans surprise wrestler John Cena with heartfelt thank you notes in viral video