Pugs dressed in Halloween costumes took over a park in Kiev, Russia, during a festival featuring a Halloween costume contest and fashion show, according to the International Business Times.
About 100 pugs strutted their stuff, dressed as superheroes, pumpkins, movie characters and other animals — even some humans got in on the fun.
“You know, we always perform as a couple in duo performances. That is why today we decided to present our Mexican-style costumes: Donna Muerte and Juan Carlos,” Marina, the event’s organizer, told media.
“It is the first such celebration for us and we have been preparing for it very seriously.”
We? The odds are that dog did not say, “Sure, put a sombrero on me.”
A pooch dressed as Edward Scissorhands, complete with a black wig and gloves with scissorlike fingers, came out as top dog in the costume contest.
- Auto retailer makes big offer for Honda that appeared in funny video
- Sen. John McCain honors Veterans Day in emotional video
- Rep. Steve Scalise challenges lawmaker to scooter race in US Capitol
- Number of Arizona Halloween weekend DUI arrests doubled this year
- Main Street Minute: Trade in your Halloween candy for cash in Gilbert