Pugs dressed in Halloween costumes took over a park in Kiev, Russia, during a festival featuring a Halloween costume contest and fashion show, according to the International Business Times.
About 100 pugs strutted their stuff, dressed as superheroes, pumpkins, movie characters and other animals — even some humans got in on the fun.
“You know, we always perform as a couple in duo performances. That is why today we decided to present our Mexican-style costumes: Donna Muerte and Juan Carlos,” Marina, the event’s organizer, told media.
“It is the first such celebration for us and we have been preparing for it very seriously.”
We? The odds are that dog did not say, “Sure, put a sombrero on me.”
A pooch dressed as Edward Scissorhands, complete with a black wig and gloves with scissorlike fingers, came out as top dog in the costume contest.
- Flake: Trump’s Russian investigation ‘hoax’ claim is a falsehood
- Brutal winter in northeast US freezes part of Atlantic Ocean
- Man slaps embattled producer Harvey Weinstein at Scottsdale restaurant
- Phoenix-area suburb posts funny video to show off warm winter weather
- ADOT asks Arizona drivers to vote for favorite highway safety messages