Chandler police are offering up to a $1,000 reward for information on two men suspected of robbing a cell phone store.
The suspects entered the Cricket Wireless store at 1022 N. Arizona Ave. about 10 a.m. on Wednesday. An unknown amount of cash was taken and an employee was tied up.
A surveillance video showed two dark-skinned males enter the store.
The first suspect is described as being between 25- and 30-years-old. He is between 5-foot-10 and 6-foot tall with a medium build. He was last seen wearing a white t-shirt with dark jeans and a blue North Carolina Tar Heels baseball hat.
The second suspect is described as being between 25- and 30-years-old. He is between 5-foot-10 and 6-foot tall with a medium build. He was last seen wearing a white t-shirt with dark jeans, a black baseball cap with a red bill and one black glove.
Anyone with information on this crime is asked to contact either the Chandler Police Department at (480) 782-4130 or Silent Witness at (480) WITNESS.
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night