A 10-year-old Queen Creek girl is home safe after she was lured into a vehicle Tuesday afternoon, she told authorities.
The male driver remains at large.
Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office said the man drove up to the girl around 4 p.m., showed her a handgun and demanded she get in the vehicle. She had been walking alone near Germann and Power roads.
The girl got into the vehicle, but told the man she did not want to go anywhere with him. The man exposed himself, but the girl continued to refuse his demands.
She was let go, and the man hasn’t been seen since.
The man, who was described as having black hair, was last seen wearing brown jeans and black hat. The vehicle was described as a brown or gray four-door.
Anyone with information should contact MCSO’s special victims unit at 602-876-1087.
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them