A 10-year-old Queen Creek girl is home safe after she was lured into a vehicle Tuesday afternoon, she told authorities.
The male driver remains at large.
Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office said the man drove up to the girl around 4 p.m., showed her a handgun and demanded she get in the vehicle. She had been walking alone near Germann and Power roads.
The girl got into the vehicle, but told the man she did not want to go anywhere with him. The man exposed himself, but the girl continued to refuse his demands.
She was let go, and the man hasn’t been seen since.
The man, who was described as having black hair, was last seen wearing brown jeans and black hat. The vehicle was described as a brown or gray four-door.
Anyone with information should contact MCSO’s special victims unit at 602-876-1087.
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development