Arizona State University is celebrating veterans and active military members everywhere for two weeks straight, leading up to Veteran’s Day.
A video from ASU President Michael M. Crow explains the school’s Salute to Service program, designed to recognize veterans for everything they do at ASU and across the country. Crow also said the university produces a large amount of veterans that do fabulous work on behalf of the United States. ASU also works with the military to advance their efforts, Crow said.
Salute to Service 2015 will take place between Oct. 29 and Nov. 13, 2015, celebrating Veteran’s Day on Nov. 11. It kicks off at the ASU-Oregon game on Oct. 29. Other events include panel discussions, student club activities and performances.
- ASU president Michael Crow issues response to Board of Regents lawsuit
- Spicy foods could lead to weight loss, Arizona State University study finds
- Grant funds Arizona-based collaboration for Alzheimer’s research
- Sen. John McCain introduces bill to protect transgender troops
- ASU seeking medical marijuana users to participate in paid study