Juggling is just about as old school as it gets; the ancient Egyptians were fans.
And nowadays, once you’ve seen someone juggle with a chain saw or a sword, among other dangerous objects, new angles must be discovered.
Enter the New Conformity. The trio juggles in unison. Not three guys lined up, each doing his own thing. OK, actually, there is some of that, but the maneuvers are part of the same set.
The jugglers’ Facebook page describes themselves as as “an hour long circus theater show from Cause & Effect Circus.”
We are going to describe them “awesome” for short. That works.
Thanks for sharing, Digg.
- Hold your horses: Runaway horse leads man on long chase
- This deep-sea dive in Antarctica is equal parts amazing and frightening
- Dramatic video shows man’s rescue after California avalanche
- Suspects running from Phoenix-area cops hop fence into police station
- This 90-second video about a blue marble will capture your attention