Juggling is just about as old school as it gets; the ancient Egyptians were fans.
And nowadays, once you’ve seen someone juggle with a chain saw or a sword, among other dangerous objects, new angles must be discovered.
Enter the New Conformity. The trio juggles in unison. Not three guys lined up, each doing his own thing. OK, actually, there is some of that, but the maneuvers are part of the same set.
The jugglers’ Facebook page describes themselves as as “an hour long circus theater show from Cause & Effect Circus.”
We are going to describe them “awesome” for short. That works.
Thanks for sharing, Digg.
- With storms coming, Arizona firefighters rescue dog from drain
- Police release video of Arizona Cardinals GM Steve Keim’s DUI arrest
- Former NAZ Suns assistant found dead in Phoenix, posted farewell video
- See spectacular images of enormous dust walls in Arizona
- Boston police officers belt out stirring version of ‘God Bless America’