Juggling is just about as old school as it gets; the ancient Egyptians were fans.
And nowadays, once you’ve seen someone juggle with a chain saw or a sword, among other dangerous objects, new angles must be discovered.
Enter the New Conformity. The trio juggles in unison. Not three guys lined up, each doing his own thing. OK, actually, there is some of that, but the maneuvers are part of the same set.
The jugglers’ Facebook page describes themselves as as “an hour long circus theater show from Cause & Effect Circus.”
We are going to describe them “awesome” for short. That works.
Thanks for sharing, Digg.
- Auto retailer makes big offer for Honda that appeared in funny video
- Sen. John McCain honors Veterans Day in emotional video
- Rep. Steve Scalise challenges lawmaker to scooter race in US Capitol
- Jurors see video of former Mesa officer shooting, killing unarmed man
- Watch as elderly man comforts dying wife before 80th wedding anniversary