Juggling is just about as old school as it gets; the ancient Egyptians were fans.
And nowadays, once you’ve seen someone juggle with a chain saw or a sword, among other dangerous objects, new angles must be discovered.
Enter the New Conformity. The trio juggles in unison. Not three guys lined up, each doing his own thing. OK, actually, there is some of that, but the maneuvers are part of the same set.
The jugglers’ Facebook page describes themselves as as “an hour long circus theater show from Cause & Effect Circus.”
We are going to describe them “awesome” for short. That works.
Thanks for sharing, Digg.
- Paul Rugg relaxes by petting a dog — that bites him
- Explorer documents month-long journey at sea in YouTube video
- Phoenix police release video from protest outside Trump rally
- Texas man shown on video fishing in home flooded by Hurricane Harvey
- Fans surprise wrestler John Cena with heartfelt thank you notes in viral video