Juggling is just about as old school as it gets; the ancient Egyptians were fans.
And nowadays, once you’ve seen someone juggle with a chain saw or a sword, among other dangerous objects, new angles must be discovered.
Enter the New Conformity. The trio juggles in unison. Not three guys lined up, each doing his own thing. OK, actually, there is some of that, but the maneuvers are part of the same set.
The jugglers’ Facebook page describes themselves as as “an hour long circus theater show from Cause & Effect Circus.”
We are going to describe them “awesome” for short. That works.
Thanks for sharing, Digg.
- Brutal winter in northeast US freezes part of Atlantic Ocean
- Man slaps embattled producer Harvey Weinstein at Scottsdale restaurant
- Phoenix-area suburb posts funny video to show off warm winter weather
- KTAR News hosts, reporters share biggest news stories of 2017
- Emotional video of bullied Tennessee boy prompts wave of support