Drivers Valleywide should plan ahead as several freeway restrictions could cause delays.
Southbound State Route 51 will be closed between Cactus Road and Northern Avenue from 11 p.m. Friday and 10 a.m Saturday and 11 p.m. Saturday from 10 a.m. Sunday for meter equipment installation and lane striping. The southbound SR 51 on-ramps at Thunderbird and Cactus will be closed at this time.
Southbound SR 51 on-ramps at Shea Boulevard, 32nd Street and 26th Street will be closed from 11 p.m. Friday to 4 a.m. Monday for meter equipment installation.
Southbound State Route 143 will be closed in both directions between Interstate 10 and University Drive from 11 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday for pipeline work. Northbound 48th Street will be closed at Broadway Road at this time.
Southbound Interstate 17 will be closed over night at Cactus Road from 11 p.m. Friday to 9 a.m. Saturday for equipment installation.
Grand Avenue will be down to one lane in each direction between 75th and Peoria avenues from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sunday for pavement work. 75th, 83rd and Peoria avenues will be closed intermittently at Grand Avenue.
The eastbound Loop 202 on-ramp at Hawes Road will be closed from 10 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Sunday for drain pipe installation.
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development