Drivers Valleywide should plan ahead as several freeway restrictions could cause delays.
Southbound State Route 51 will be closed between Cactus Road and Northern Avenue from 11 p.m. Friday and 10 a.m Saturday and 11 p.m. Saturday from 10 a.m. Sunday for meter equipment installation and lane striping. The southbound SR 51 on-ramps at Thunderbird and Cactus will be closed at this time.
Southbound SR 51 on-ramps at Shea Boulevard, 32nd Street and 26th Street will be closed from 11 p.m. Friday to 4 a.m. Monday for meter equipment installation.
Southbound State Route 143 will be closed in both directions between Interstate 10 and University Drive from 11 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday for pipeline work. Northbound 48th Street will be closed at Broadway Road at this time.
Southbound Interstate 17 will be closed over night at Cactus Road from 11 p.m. Friday to 9 a.m. Saturday for equipment installation.
Grand Avenue will be down to one lane in each direction between 75th and Peoria avenues from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sunday for pavement work. 75th, 83rd and Peoria avenues will be closed intermittently at Grand Avenue.
The eastbound Loop 202 on-ramp at Hawes Road will be closed from 10 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Sunday for drain pipe installation.
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night