Drivers Valleywide should plan ahead as several freeway restrictions could cause delays.
Southbound State Route 51 will be closed between Cactus Road and Northern Avenue from 11 p.m. Friday and 10 a.m Saturday and 11 p.m. Saturday from 10 a.m. Sunday for meter equipment installation and lane striping. The southbound SR 51 on-ramps at Thunderbird and Cactus will be closed at this time.
Southbound SR 51 on-ramps at Shea Boulevard, 32nd Street and 26th Street will be closed from 11 p.m. Friday to 4 a.m. Monday for meter equipment installation.
Southbound State Route 143 will be closed in both directions between Interstate 10 and University Drive from 11 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday for pipeline work. Northbound 48th Street will be closed at Broadway Road at this time.
Southbound Interstate 17 will be closed over night at Cactus Road from 11 p.m. Friday to 9 a.m. Saturday for equipment installation.
Grand Avenue will be down to one lane in each direction between 75th and Peoria avenues from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sunday for pavement work. 75th, 83rd and Peoria avenues will be closed intermittently at Grand Avenue.
The eastbound Loop 202 on-ramp at Hawes Road will be closed from 10 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Sunday for drain pipe installation.
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.