A Mesa venue decided to take a bad situation and make it a great one for one Valley couple.
Jessica Turner and her fiancée, Pauljohn De Guzman, were out about $4,000 when their original wedding venue, the Inspirador in Chandler, suddenly closed this week.
When Turner and De Guzman met with Tre Bella in Mesa to try to salvage their wedding, the couple got more than they bargained for: a free wedding.
“We couldn’t believe what we were hearing.” Turner said. “We went to Tre Bella looking for a little bit of help and ended up with a full-fledged wedding and reception in an amazing venue and with some unbelievably talented people. We will never forget their kindness.”
Tre Bella owner Kim Gleason said her heart went out to Turner when she met with the couple.
“I felt so bad for Jessica,” said Tre Bella owner Kim Gleason. “A wedding is supposed to be a once-in-a-lifetime, wonderful event to cherish and the launch pad for a new union. I just knew that with the classy vendors we have as our partners in this business, we would be able to help make their ceremony and reception a day to remember.”
Turner and De Guzman will be wed on May 5.
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.