A Mesa venue decided to take a bad situation and make it a great one for one Valley couple.
Jessica Turner and her fiancée, Pauljohn De Guzman, were out about $4,000 when their original wedding venue, the Inspirador in Chandler, suddenly closed this week.
When Turner and De Guzman met with Tre Bella in Mesa to try to salvage their wedding, the couple got more than they bargained for: a free wedding.
“We couldn’t believe what we were hearing.” Turner said. “We went to Tre Bella looking for a little bit of help and ended up with a full-fledged wedding and reception in an amazing venue and with some unbelievably talented people. We will never forget their kindness.”
Tre Bella owner Kim Gleason said her heart went out to Turner when she met with the couple.
“I felt so bad for Jessica,” said Tre Bella owner Kim Gleason. “A wedding is supposed to be a once-in-a-lifetime, wonderful event to cherish and the launch pad for a new union. I just knew that with the classy vendors we have as our partners in this business, we would be able to help make their ceremony and reception a day to remember.”
Turner and De Guzman will be wed on May 5.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments