A Mesa venue decided to take a bad situation and make it a great one for one Valley couple.
Jessica Turner and her fiancée, Pauljohn De Guzman, were out about $4,000 when their original wedding venue, the Inspirador in Chandler, suddenly closed this week.
When Turner and De Guzman met with Tre Bella in Mesa to try to salvage their wedding, the couple got more than they bargained for: a free wedding.
“We couldn’t believe what we were hearing.” Turner said. “We went to Tre Bella looking for a little bit of help and ended up with a full-fledged wedding and reception in an amazing venue and with some unbelievably talented people. We will never forget their kindness.”
Tre Bella owner Kim Gleason said her heart went out to Turner when she met with the couple.
“I felt so bad for Jessica,” said Tre Bella owner Kim Gleason. “A wedding is supposed to be a once-in-a-lifetime, wonderful event to cherish and the launch pad for a new union. I just knew that with the classy vendors we have as our partners in this business, we would be able to help make their ceremony and reception a day to remember.”
Turner and De Guzman will be wed on May 5.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon