TEMPE, Ariz. — Police are hunting for two men suspected of stealing several items of property and the family dog.
The two suspects allegedly broke into a home near McClintock and Elliot on April 19. They took several items and Lucky, a 10-year-old chihuahua.
Lucky has been located and is in the care of a family member while the dog’s owners are out of town.
The first suspect is described as being a Hispanic male standing about 5-foot-9, weighing 170 lbs., with a stock build. He is about 19-year-old, clean-shaven and was last seen wearing a white t-shirt and blue jeans.
The second suspect is described as being a black male standing about 6-foot-1, weighing about 170 lbs., with a thin build. He has a high black afro and is clean-shaven. He was last seen wearing a black sweat outfit.
The suspects were seen driving away in a blue Toyota sedan with a personalized Arizona environmental plate.
Anyone with information on this crime is asked to contact the Tempe Police Department at (480) 350-8311.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments