TEMPE, Ariz. — Police are hunting for two men suspected of stealing several items of property and the family dog.
The two suspects allegedly broke into a home near McClintock and Elliot on April 19. They took several items and Lucky, a 10-year-old chihuahua.
Lucky has been located and is in the care of a family member while the dog’s owners are out of town.
The first suspect is described as being a Hispanic male standing about 5-foot-9, weighing 170 lbs., with a stock build. He is about 19-year-old, clean-shaven and was last seen wearing a white t-shirt and blue jeans.
The second suspect is described as being a black male standing about 6-foot-1, weighing about 170 lbs., with a thin build. He has a high black afro and is clean-shaven. He was last seen wearing a black sweat outfit.
The suspects were seen driving away in a blue Toyota sedan with a personalized Arizona environmental plate.
Anyone with information on this crime is asked to contact the Tempe Police Department at (480) 350-8311.
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development