Any veterans looking for a job may have luck at the upcoming veterans job fair.
According to The Phoenix Business Journal, the University of Phoenix along with the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation will host a job fair for veterans.
The event, titled “Hiring Our Heroes,” will be the first of 11 fairs being hosted on University of Phoenix campuses all across the nation this spring.
“Hiring Our Heroes” will have workshops offering resume polishing, interview practice and one-on-one career planning, along with networking sessions that will feature more than 65 employers from various industries.
This event will take place Thursday, April 25 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the University of Phoenix campus, 1625 W. Fountainhead Parkway in Tempe.
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy