For fans of multi-platinum recording artists Demi Lovato and Nick Jonas, the future isn’t now, but it is confirmed, as the two will make their way to Phoenix next fall as part of their “Future Now: The Tour” experience.
Tabbed as one of the year’s most anticipated summer music events, the North American tour headlined by Lovato and Jonas begins June 24, 2016 in Sunrise, Florida and will visit over 40 cities throughout the United States and Canada. On Sept. 16, 2016, Phoenix’s Talking Stick Resort Arena will serve as the penultimate location for the tour before Lovato and Jonas wrap things up the following day in Los Angeles.
Citi cardmembers will have special access to pre-sale tickets on Tuesday, Nov. 3 at 10:00 a.m. through Citi’s Private Pass Progam. For complete pre-sale details, visit www.citiprivatepass.com.
Non-Citi cardmembers can purchase tickets on Saturday, Nov. 7 at www.livenation.com.
- Here are some tips for those traveling out of Arizona this Thanksgiving
- Tampa Bay QB Jameis Winston denies groping Uber driver in Scottsdale
- Silver Alert issued for missing 68-year-old Phoenix woman
- Off Central: Phoenix man works as auctioneer for more than 30 years
- Interstate 17 near downtown Phoenix to be restricted over Nov. 17 weekend