Phoenix will see a new ale from Heineken hit the shelves.
According to Phoenix Business Journal, Heineken will introduce Indio beer to Phoenix, along with the rest of the southwest.
Felix Palau, vice president of marketing for Indio, said the new beer will be marketed towards Hispanics in their 20’s because of their bi-cultural background and interest in music, art and a blended American-Mexican culture.
“One of the reasons why we brought Indio into the U.S. last year was that we saw a strong connection between the brand’s consumers in Mexico and adult bi-cultural millennials in this country who are passionate about alternative art and music.”
The southwest launch of Indio is a follow up to its launch in Texas, Southern California and Chicago last year.
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy