Give a taste of chocolate to just about any child, and ohhh, the joy that spreads across his or her little face.
Now, give a taste of froufrou artisanal chocolate to just about any child, and … well …
Gourmet food magazine Bon Appetit, in an experiment that was equal parts kind of cruel yet entertaining, did just that.
Staffers gave a group of kids chocolate that tasted so unfamiliar that they reacted as if they’d been given Brussels sprouts.
Here’s hoping this doesn’t ruin Halloween for these kids.
- Arizona parks well-suited for families looking to take a last-minute vacation
- Volunteers, activists help Guatemalan mom reunite with kids
- Deported parents could face barriers when reuniting with their children
- Young children at greater drowning risk in open water, study finds
- Mesa father arrested for allegedly beating, burning, threatening kids