Give a taste of chocolate to just about any child, and ohhh, the joy that spreads across his or her little face.
Now, give a taste of froufrou artisanal chocolate to just about any child, and … well …
Gourmet food magazine Bon Appetit, in an experiment that was equal parts kind of cruel yet entertaining, did just that.
Staffers gave a group of kids chocolate that tasted so unfamiliar that they reacted as if they’d been given Brussels sprouts.
Here’s hoping this doesn’t ruin Halloween for these kids.
- Too much screen time for kids can lead to speech development delays
- Arizona, 19 other GOP states want anti-abortion group’s videos released
- Kid gets snippy with reporter, calls him ‘weather boy’
- What parents need to know about ‘Wonder Woman’
- Lawyer fights against retaliation for Arizona prison workers in Florence gas incident