Give a taste of chocolate to just about any child, and ohhh, the joy that spreads across his or her little face.
Now, give a taste of froufrou artisanal chocolate to just about any child, and … well …
Gourmet food magazine Bon Appetit, in an experiment that was equal parts kind of cruel yet entertaining, did just that.
Staffers gave a group of kids chocolate that tasted so unfamiliar that they reacted as if they’d been given Brussels sprouts.
Here’s hoping this doesn’t ruin Halloween for these kids.
- Be scary safe: How to have a great Halloween that puts safety first
- Phoenix to offer free self-defense class for kids, adults this Halloween
- Hanging out: Group of disabled kids offered ‘weightless’ experience
- Parents: This Halloween, how young is too young for haunted houses?
- Too much screen time for kids can lead to speech development delays