Give a taste of chocolate to just about any child, and ohhh, the joy that spreads across his or her little face.
Now, give a taste of froufrou artisanal chocolate to just about any child, and … well …
Gourmet food magazine Bon Appetit, in an experiment that was equal parts kind of cruel yet entertaining, did just that.
Staffers gave a group of kids chocolate that tasted so unfamiliar that they reacted as if they’d been given Brussels sprouts.
Here’s hoping this doesn’t ruin Halloween for these kids.
- Valley pastor says fearful parents may be hurting their kids in the future
- Off Central: Mesa non-profit provides schoolkids with food for weekend
- New year, new diet: Here’s how parents can stay healthy in 2018
- The videos that went viral, YouTube’s most popular of 2017
- Birds and the bees: How should parents talk to their kids about sex?