Give a taste of chocolate to just about any child, and ohhh, the joy that spreads across his or her little face.
Now, give a taste of froufrou artisanal chocolate to just about any child, and … well …
Gourmet food magazine Bon Appetit, in an experiment that was equal parts kind of cruel yet entertaining, did just that.
Staffers gave a group of kids chocolate that tasted so unfamiliar that they reacted as if they’d been given Brussels sprouts.
Here’s hoping this doesn’t ruin Halloween for these kids.
- California-based chocolate factory to move location to Phoenix area
- Opinion: Active shooter, lockdown drills great step to keep kids safe
- Two school buses crash in Apache Junction, injuring at least 19
- Tucson-area couple arrested for keeping kids locked up at home
- Here are some of the best commercials from this year’s Super Bowl