Tuscon is getting a taste of award-winning chef Chris Bianco.
According to the Arizona Daily Star Chris Bianco’s Pizzeria Bianco is opening a new location in downtown Tuscon.
Bianco explained he’s been interested in a Tucson location for the last year and has finally decided on an opening.
“I’m not the best businessman; I’m a chef who does things more from his heart than his head. But this time I think we have the great opportunity to do some of the best work we’ve ever done because of all the elements: An incredible space, a great relationship with our landlord (Scott Stiteler), great relationship with our neighbors.”
Bianco, a James Beard Award-winning chef, has operated and owned Pizzeria Bianco in downtown Phoenix since 1994, eight years after he moved to Phoenix.
The restaurant is noted as one of the best in the country, with praise from “The New York Times,” Rachel Ray, Martha Stewart and Oprah Winfrey, among others.
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.