Tuscon is getting a taste of award-winning chef Chris Bianco.
According to the Arizona Daily Star Chris Bianco’s Pizzeria Bianco is opening a new location in downtown Tuscon.
Bianco explained he’s been interested in a Tucson location for the last year and has finally decided on an opening.
“I’m not the best businessman; I’m a chef who does things more from his heart than his head. But this time I think we have the great opportunity to do some of the best work we’ve ever done because of all the elements: An incredible space, a great relationship with our landlord (Scott Stiteler), great relationship with our neighbors.”
Bianco, a James Beard Award-winning chef, has operated and owned Pizzeria Bianco in downtown Phoenix since 1994, eight years after he moved to Phoenix.
The restaurant is noted as one of the best in the country, with praise from “The New York Times,” Rachel Ray, Martha Stewart and Oprah Winfrey, among others.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon