PHOENIX — A struggling Phoenix luxury development changed ownership Monday with the hopes of changing its fortunes, as well.
According to Phoenix Business Journal, CityCenter, the northeast Phoenix luxury development near Desert Ridge will be getting a bit of a makeover from Scanlan Kemper Bard Cos., a Portland-based real estate firm.
The new owners plan to create tenant improvement and re-brand CityCenter in order to attract entertainment-type retail tenants.
“CityCenter of CityNorth is an extraordinary real estate asset created by a developer with a reputation for high-caliber work,” Bob Scanlan, principal and CEO of Scanlan Kemper, said in the statement. “The price and quality of the mixed-use development were very attractive to our team, as is the opportunity to participate in the recovery of the Phoenix market.”
CityCenter is part of larger complex called CityNorth, which consist of 330,000 square feet of office space, 175,000 square feet of ground-level retail space and 99 condominiums currently being leased as apartments.
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development