Phoenix Police say that two adult males were shot near St. Luke’s Medical Center. Both men were transported to a local hospital and are in stable condition.
Police advised media to stay away from the location until they declared it safe to be there.
- Phoenix-area child transported to hospital with gunshot wound
- Buckeye woman dies after being struck in chest with stray bullet
- Phoenix police arrest 86 men in human trafficking sting
- Suspect seriously wounded after officer-involved shooting in Phoenix
- Woman dies, 3 hurt in 4-car accident at Phoenix intersection