Phoenix Police say that two adult males were shot near St. Luke’s Medical Center. Both men were transported to a local hospital and are in stable condition.
Police advised media to stay away from the location until they declared it safe to be there.
- Young woman dies, teen boy seriously hurt in north Phoenix car wreck
- Main Street Minute: Teens can nominate teachers for monthly honor
- At least five dead, multiple hurt in northern California shooting
- Phoenix police association to hold fundraising cookout for injured officer
- Weekly wrap-up: Here are some of the biggest stories of Nov. 5 week