Phoenix Police say that two adult males were shot near St. Luke’s Medical Center. Both men were transported to a local hospital and are in stable condition.
Police advised media to stay away from the location until they declared it safe to be there.
- Phoenix officer injured in crash identified, remains critical
- 92-year-old Arizona woman held in son’s death pleads not guilty
- Charges dismissed in shootout at Arizona Border Patrol checkpoint
- Arizona Senate hopeful kills mother, uses her death in gun control debate
- Phoenix police, highway trooper vehicles crash helping in pursuit