Phoenix Police say that two adult males were shot near St. Luke’s Medical Center. Both men were transported to a local hospital and are in stable condition.
Police advised media to stay away from the location until they declared it safe to be there.
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan
- Gov. Doug Ducey to introduce plan to address some school safety issues
- Interstate 17 closes in Phoenix as police talk down suicidal man
- Arizona students walk out of class to push for gun control
- Arizona students, Democratic lawmakers push for gun control bills