Phoenix Police say that two adult males were shot near St. Luke’s Medical Center. Both men were transported to a local hospital and are in stable condition.
Police advised media to stay away from the location until they declared it safe to be there.
- Suspect, officer injured in Phoenix shooting, police say
- Phoenix police plan to search landfill for missing woman’s body
- Maricopa County Sheriff’s deputies shoot armed man west of Phoenix
- Phoenix-area freeway shut down after shooting suspect takes own life
- Phoenix will not move forward with review of police actions at Trump rally