PHOENIX — Four Phoenix libraries are offering late help for tax filers from 6 p.m. to midnight Monday, April 15.
Computers will be available for people who want to e-file and some printed forms will be available. There will also be IRS-certified volunteer tax preparers on a first-come, first-served basis, with certain conditions applying.
Participating library locations are:
• Burton Barr Central Library, 1221 N. Central Ave.
• Juniper Library, 1825 W. Union Hills Drive
• Palo Verde Library, 4402 N. 51st Ave.
• Yucca Library, 5648 N. 15th Ave.
There are also some pleasant freebies being offered around the Valley, as well as other deals, on tax day.
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.