PHOENIX — Phoenix Police are searching for 29-year-old Juan Francisco Alvarado-Meza after he reportedly forced entry into his girlfriend’s apartment near 36th Street and Van Buren Saturday night at around 8:00 p.m.
According to reports, upon entry into the apartment, Alvarado-Meza knocked a male victim unconscious. When the man regained consciousness, the suspect, his 19-year-old girlfriend Jazmine and her two-year-old daughter Trina were all gone.
While Alvardo-Meza is being sought for aggravated assault, it’s still unclear to police whether the two female victims left the apartment voluntarily or not.
Sgt. Steve Marcos of the Phoenix Police Department said detectives would like to check welfare on both Jazmine and Trina.
Police ask that if anyone has information on the case, please call the Phoenix Police Department at (602)-262-6141.
If anyone would like to remain anonymous, they can call Silent Witness at (480)-WITNESS or (480)-TESTIGO in Spanish.
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them