Ann Coulter went on Sean Hannity’s Fox News show and defended her controversial joke about Meghan McCain being murdered in a blog post earlier this week.
“MSNBC’s Martin Bashir suggested that Republican senators need to have a member of their families killed for them to support the Democrats’ gun proposals. (Let’s start with Meghan McCain!)”
FoxNews.com took the column down but Coulter has left it up on her personal website.
Coulter told Hannity, “For one thing, gosh, it got a lot more press for that heinous thing [MSNBC’s] Martin Bashir said, nobody knew about that until I added a joke, which is known as hyperbole.”
McCain saw the interview and responded via Twitter.
Yes, I just saw Ann Coulters response on Sean Hannity. It’s just beyond comprehension. Glad my hypothetical murder “made everyone laugh”.
— Meghan McCain (@MeghanMcCain) April 12, 2013
McCain was also on News/Talk 92.3 KTAR’s Mac & Gaydos Thursday and told of how she learned about the blog, what she thinks of it and if she plans to do anything about it going forward.
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development