Get the tissues out and make sure no one is cutting onions near you — this one will pull at your heartstrings.
A bullying PSA from Rob Bliss Creative was posted on YouTube this week that illustrates perfectly how everyone should act when witnessing a bully in action.
The video shows two middle-school aged girls picking on girl who appears to be a few years younger than them at a bus stop. The younger girl is too timid to stand up for herself and often doesn’t respond to the other two. The video then highlights several strangers sitting near them who call the bullies out or invite the younger girl to sit with them.
More information from the group behind this video on bullying prevention can be found here.
- Bullying rears ugly head in senior living facilities, ASU professor says
- Adorable Australian shepherd conquers his fear of slides
- Cindy, Meghan McCain call on Trump to stop ‘bullying’ Arizona senator
- Hurts Donut Company in Tempe is selling ‘Tide Pod’ treats
- YouTube video shows off epic self-direction campaign