Get the tissues out and make sure no one is cutting onions near you — this one will pull at your heartstrings.
A bullying PSA from Rob Bliss Creative was posted on YouTube this week that illustrates perfectly how everyone should act when witnessing a bully in action.
The video shows two middle-school aged girls picking on girl who appears to be a few years younger than them at a bus stop. The younger girl is too timid to stand up for herself and often doesn’t respond to the other two. The video then highlights several strangers sitting near them who call the bullies out or invite the younger girl to sit with them.
More information from the group behind this video on bullying prevention can be found here.
- Video of dog retrieving football tees for Boise State goes viral
- Explorer documents month-long journey at sea in YouTube video
- YouTube prankster picks up girls in toy car at Arizona State University
- Dog can’t contain itself after owners surprise her with new bed
- Man comes dangerously close to being struck by lightning