Get the tissues out and make sure no one is cutting onions near you — this one will pull at your heartstrings.
A bullying PSA from Rob Bliss Creative was posted on YouTube this week that illustrates perfectly how everyone should act when witnessing a bully in action.
The video shows two middle-school aged girls picking on girl who appears to be a few years younger than them at a bus stop. The younger girl is too timid to stand up for herself and often doesn’t respond to the other two. The video then highlights several strangers sitting near them who call the bullies out or invite the younger girl to sit with them.
More information from the group behind this video on bullying prevention can be found here.
- Toxic and secluded, this Russian city is unlike any other
- Jimmy Kimmel takes part in stealing kids Halloween candy prank
- Burger King’s new Halloween ad grabs inspiration from ‘It,’ ‘Stranger Things’
- Parents can combat bullying by preventing behavior at early age
- Watch as elderly man comforts dying wife before 80th wedding anniversary