Drivers in the north Valley should plan for extra drive time this weekend.
Northbound State Route 51 will be closed between Bell Road and Union Hills Drive from 11 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Sunday for overhead sign installation. The north- and southbound on-ramps at Bell Road will also be closed at this time.
Grand Avenue will be down to one lane in each direction between 71st and 84th avenues from 9 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday for paving. Intermittent closures are also planned along 75th, 83rd and Peoria avenues at Grand Avenue.
83rd Avenue will be closed at Grand Avenue from 10 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Saturday for paving.
The westbound Loop 202 off-ramp at Hawes Road will be closed from 10 p.m. Friday to 9 a.m. Saturday.
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier