Drivers in the north Valley should plan for extra drive time this weekend.
Northbound State Route 51 will be closed between Bell Road and Union Hills Drive from 11 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Sunday for overhead sign installation. The north- and southbound on-ramps at Bell Road will also be closed at this time.
Grand Avenue will be down to one lane in each direction between 71st and 84th avenues from 9 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday for paving. Intermittent closures are also planned along 75th, 83rd and Peoria avenues at Grand Avenue.
83rd Avenue will be closed at Grand Avenue from 10 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Saturday for paving.
The westbound Loop 202 off-ramp at Hawes Road will be closed from 10 p.m. Friday to 9 a.m. Saturday.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon