Drivers in the north Valley should plan for extra drive time this weekend.
Northbound State Route 51 will be closed between Bell Road and Union Hills Drive from 11 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Sunday for overhead sign installation. The north- and southbound on-ramps at Bell Road will also be closed at this time.
Grand Avenue will be down to one lane in each direction between 71st and 84th avenues from 9 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday for paving. Intermittent closures are also planned along 75th, 83rd and Peoria avenues at Grand Avenue.
83rd Avenue will be closed at Grand Avenue from 10 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Saturday for paving.
The westbound Loop 202 off-ramp at Hawes Road will be closed from 10 p.m. Friday to 9 a.m. Saturday.
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night