Phoenix police arrested two suspects Monday involved in the theft of a set of golf clubs.
Andrew Hargenrader, 35, allegedly confessed to the burglary after authorities informed him that he fit the description of the suspect.
On April 25, Police also identified and detained the suspect’s accomplice, 38-year-old Matt Tippett. He was jailed as the getaway driver in Hargenrader’s 2011 orange Dodge Charger.
Police were originally called to a residence at 26400 N. 64th Ave. about 5:15 p.m. on March 26. The victim said he heard a noise in his garage, saw the suspect fleeing with his golf clubs in the open trunk of a vehicle and gave chase. He did not catch the suspect.
Video taken by the homeowner showed the suspect fleeing with the Ping golf clubs, until the bag tripped him up.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon