Arias had more than 12,000 followers as of Thursday at her account, being run with help from the outside. The first tweet appeared Feb. 15.
Arias takes swipes at prosecutor Juan Martinez, although he is not named, and TV analyst Nancy Grace.
Those afflicted with Little Man’s Syndrome taint society’s perception of genuinely good men who happen to be vertically challenged.
— Jodi Arias (@Jodiannarias) March 26, 2013
Actually, Nancy, that finger was for you.Have a nice day.
— Jodi Arias (@Jodiannarias) March 22, 2013
A woman in Eugene, Ore., began recruiting signees to the petition at the activist-driven startup change.org Wednesday. “We believe her Twitter proxy account is an attempt to sway the public with more lies and veiled verbal attacks on the Prosecution’s case against her. Jodi Arias should not be able to reach out to the public nor should she be able to profit from the exposure of a televised case for which she is on trial for murder,” the petition stated.
The trial in the 2008 murder of Travis Alexander continues Thursday with more testimony from a defense witness.
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- 2016 college football rivalry games you simply can't miss
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever