A Scottsdale award-winning restaurant will be featured on Food Network’s “Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives.”
According to a release, Perk Eatery will be aired on Monday, May 6 at 7 p.m. Celebrity Chef Guy Fieri will include three of the restaurant’s well-known dishes during the episode.
Owner Pauline Thomas-Martinez said that Fieri seemed to be as high-spirited in person as his television persona.
“[Fieri] is exactly as rambunctious in person as he seems on TV. He is a really nice guy. The whole crew was really phenomenal to work with. They were all very, very nice to work with. It was a great experience.”
Perk Eatery will have a viewing party on May 6 from 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. at the restaurant’s location on 6501 E. Greenway Parkway, Suite 159. The event will require an RSVP.
KTAR’s Bob McClay contributed to this report.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon