Stick with me on this one.
In “The Last Witch Hunter,” Vin Diesel is basically cursed with immortal life. His job is to keep witches in check throughout time. Of course, a super bad guy comes along and it’s all up to Diesel to stop it.
Despite what seems like a simple movie, I was confused a lot of this movie. It bounces around a lot between the past and present and seems really complex. The fact that Diesel, who admittedly isn’t one of the great actors of our generation, really fails to lead it. It feels like he as miscast.
“The Last Witch Hunter” has a couple of cool parts, though, that saved it from being a complete disaster.
- Special Bruce St. James, Pamela Hughes show to focus on gun violence
- Oracle State Park could receive $4 million to keep park open overnight
- Magazine names Bisbee as one of America’s best small towns
- Arizona registered voter numbers down since October, up since 2016
- Here are some of the best commercials from this year’s Super Bowl