Stick with me on this one.
In “The Last Witch Hunter,” Vin Diesel is basically cursed with immortal life. His job is to keep witches in check throughout time. Of course, a super bad guy comes along and it’s all up to Diesel to stop it.
Despite what seems like a simple movie, I was confused a lot of this movie. It bounces around a lot between the past and present and seems really complex. The fact that Diesel, who admittedly isn’t one of the great actors of our generation, really fails to lead it. It feels like he as miscast.
“The Last Witch Hunter” has a couple of cool parts, though, that saved it from being a complete disaster.
- Former worker criticizes conditions at Arizona facility for immigrant youth
- John Travolta, Kelly Preston discuss film ‘Gotti’ with Bruce St. James
- Box office top 20: Female-led ‘Ocean’s 8’ reboot dethrones ‘Solo’
- Justin Timberlake to return to Phoenix for second 2018 show
- Phoenix-area pair make cut to next round on ‘American Ninja Warrior’