Stick with me on this one.
In “The Last Witch Hunter,” Vin Diesel is basically cursed with immortal life. His job is to keep witches in check throughout time. Of course, a super bad guy comes along and it’s all up to Diesel to stop it.
Despite what seems like a simple movie, I was confused a lot of this movie. It bounces around a lot between the past and present and seems really complex. The fact that Diesel, who admittedly isn’t one of the great actors of our generation, really fails to lead it. It feels like he as miscast.
“The Last Witch Hunter” has a couple of cool parts, though, that saved it from being a complete disaster.
- Man pleads with Sen. Jeff Flake to vote against tax bill in viral videos
- Surrounded by scandal, Globes turn to old favs & fresh faces
- ‘Coco’ tops box office again before ‘Star Wars’ hits
- Bud Light tells brewery to stop making ‘dilly dilly’ beer in funny video
- Jay-Z tops Grammy nominations with 8, Kendrick Lamar follows with 7