If you listen to KTAR NEWS 92.3 FM, (don’t forget to tune in for my nightly 6:26 segment on your way home from work), you probably hear Dave Ramsey a lot. He has some amazing ideas for getting and STAYING out of debt. The baby steps make it easy!
Friday, you can head over here to get a hardcover of his “Complete Guide to Money: The Handbook of Financial Peace University” for just $12.56 (usually $21.95). You can also get the book on Kindle for $9.95, but I’m thinking this is one you’ll want a hard copy of to take notes and keep going back to.
You can also head over here to get “The Total Money Makeover Workbook” for $11.79, usually $19.99.
How wonderful would it be to have no mortgage?! The only thing Dave Ramsey and I really disagree on is credit cards. As long as you pay it off each month, I think it’s a great way to earn money back. I get 2.1 percent back on my card, so I figure I pay 97.9 percent for just about everything!
- Dave Ramsey says: Parents shouldn’t feel obligated to help kids pay off debts
- 7 tips for spending less money, more time together this Thanksgiving
- Dave Ramsey says: Single people can pave solid financial path by saving
- Dave Ramsey says: Save up to comfortably quit your day job
- Here are 5 money-saving tricks for a happier Halloween