KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• Tempe will soon be the site for an 800-person customer service center for Home Depot. The center will be the source for customer support for items bought online from the home improvement company.
• Business cloud communication company Nextiva will host a career fair Saturday. The Scottsdale-based group looks to hire 100 people for inside sales and support. The event takes place from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at company headquarters at the corner of Chaparral and Pima roads.
• Sun Run, a solar power generating company, needs to fill dozens of positions throughout Arizona. Jobs are available in field operations, construction, and inside sales. Applications can be found online.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Two Arizona cities among top in the nation for sustainable power
- Phoenix police are searching for two McDonald’s robbers
- Home Depot to give employee bonuses, hire more workers in Arizona
- Thousands of Arizona homes to be featured with new energy-saving tech
- Net metering to become a thing of the past for Arizona solar power customers