KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• Tempe will soon be the site for an 800-person customer service center for Home Depot. The center will be the source for customer support for items bought online from the home improvement company.
• Business cloud communication company Nextiva will host a career fair Saturday. The Scottsdale-based group looks to hire 100 people for inside sales and support. The event takes place from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at company headquarters at the corner of Chaparral and Pima roads.
• Sun Run, a solar power generating company, needs to fill dozens of positions throughout Arizona. Jobs are available in field operations, construction, and inside sales. Applications can be found online.
- Home Depot to give employee bonuses, hire more workers in Arizona
- Thousands of Arizona homes to be featured with new energy-saving tech
- Net metering to become a thing of the past for Arizona solar power customers
- Gov. Ducey lights state capitol dome purple
- Apple making plans to sell off extra solar energy from Arizona plant, others