Drivers in the Phoenix area should plan for delays this weekend, as several closures will affect traffic flow.
Southbound State Route 51 will be closed between the Loop 101 and Bell Road from 11 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Sunday for overhead sign installation. The Loop 101 ramps to southbound SR 51 and the north- and southbound on-ramps at Union Hills Drive will also be closed at this time.
Westbound Interstate 10 will be closed between Seventh Street and Seventh Avenue from 9 p.m. Friday to 9 a.m. Saturday for tunnel maintenance. Ramps from southbound SR 51 and westbound Loop 202 to westbound I-10 will also be closed at this time.
Westbound I-10 will be down to two lanes between Sarvial Avenue and Citrus Road from 11:30 p.m. Friday to 7:30 a.m. Saturday for interchange construction.
Both Loop 202 off-ramps at Hawes Road will be closed from 10 p.m. Friday to noon Saturday for State Route 24-relaed construction.
The Loop 202 will be closed intermittently at 56th Street from 6 a.m. to noon Sunday for Salt River Project utility work.
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night