Drivers in the Phoenix area should plan for delays this weekend, as several closures will affect traffic flow.
Southbound State Route 51 will be closed between the Loop 101 and Bell Road from 11 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Sunday for overhead sign installation. The Loop 101 ramps to southbound SR 51 and the north- and southbound on-ramps at Union Hills Drive will also be closed at this time.
Westbound Interstate 10 will be closed between Seventh Street and Seventh Avenue from 9 p.m. Friday to 9 a.m. Saturday for tunnel maintenance. Ramps from southbound SR 51 and westbound Loop 202 to westbound I-10 will also be closed at this time.
Westbound I-10 will be down to two lanes between Sarvial Avenue and Citrus Road from 11:30 p.m. Friday to 7:30 a.m. Saturday for interchange construction.
Both Loop 202 off-ramps at Hawes Road will be closed from 10 p.m. Friday to noon Saturday for State Route 24-relaed construction.
The Loop 202 will be closed intermittently at 56th Street from 6 a.m. to noon Sunday for Salt River Project utility work.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon