MESA, Ariz. — The popular CBS reality show “Undercover Boss” will serve up some more action from the Valley on Friday night.
Cameras from the show visited the Mesa location of the fast-food chain Fatburger for a one day shoot several months ago. They filmed company CEO Andy Wiederhorn in disguise, telling employees he had to go through training to run his own restaurant.
“It was way surreal,” said Steve Zeimer, manager of the Mesa location. “You’ve got cameras constantly in your face trying to see around the business, and you’re also trying to do what you do and make sure the customers are taken care of while trying to train this guy, it was a little weird to say the least”.
Zeimer said when they learned the person they were training was Wiederhorn it came as a shock. He’s happy Wiederhorn followed through on a promise he made after his visit: Starting up an employee recognition and feedback program.
“It wasn’t just for show. He’s definitely trying to make changes and make things better and make everybody feel a little more appreciated”.
Fatburger operates six locations in Arizona. The episode airs Friday at 7 p.m.
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development