PHOENIX — Looking for something to do this weekend in the Valley? The list below offers a few options.
It’s going to get a little “tubular” at Talking Stick Resort Friday night. The Tubes are in concert. Showtime is 8 p.m. Tickets start at $65.
If you hate spam as much as these people do, then get out to Comerica Theatre Friday night for “Monty Python’s Spamalot.” Tickets start at $22.
Bring your sombrero and your appetite to Cityscape Friday night for the annual tamale dinner. This year they’re having a “Battle of the Tamales” where area restaurants compete to see who makes the best ones. Proceeds benefit the Friendly House. Tickets are $15.
They call her the “Hip-Hop Violinist.” Lindsey Stirling from the TV show “America’s Got Talent” is at the Marquee Theater Friday night. Tickets range from $57 to $90.
Comedian Gary Gulman is performing all weekend long at Stand Up Scottsdale. Tickets are $15.
The Great Arizona Bicycle Fest takes place Saturday night in downtown Mesa. The event features three courses for three races. Admission is free.
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development