PHOENIX — Looks like Arizona’s got a fever, and the only prescription is more Toblerone candy!
The favorite Halloween candy for most Valley of the Sun residents was found to be Toblerones, according to a recent poll by Influenster.com.
In fact, Arizona was the only state to choose the Swiss chocolate bar for its favorite.
(Yay for originality!)
The candy that pulled the highest number of votes was, not surprisingly, Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups. The peanut butter-chocolate perfection confection was only one of the three chosen in every state, alongside Kit Kats and Butterfingers.
But the candy that came out on top — topping the popularity charts in five states — was candy corn! Candy corn was the top pick for Oregon, Wyoming, Tennessee, Texas and South Carolina.
So, what do you think? Do you agree or disagree? Leave us a comment below with your favorite Halloween candy!
- Arizona schools chief says K-12 education in state is ‘improving’
- Senior facility near ASU’s Tempe campus to break ground next month
- Nearly 22K push for political power at Women’s March in Arizona
- Border Patrol arrests humanitarian group volunteer in southern Arizona
- Three Arizona restaurants recognized with James Beard Awards