PHOENIX — Looks like Arizona’s got a fever, and the only prescription is more Toblerone candy!
The favorite Halloween candy for most Valley of the Sun residents was found to be Toblerones, according to a recent poll by Influenster.com.
In fact, Arizona was the only state to choose the Swiss chocolate bar for its favorite.
(Yay for originality!)
The candy that pulled the highest number of votes was, not surprisingly, Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups. The peanut butter-chocolate perfection confection was only one of the three chosen in every state, alongside Kit Kats and Butterfingers.
But the candy that came out on top — topping the popularity charts in five states — was candy corn! Candy corn was the top pick for Oregon, Wyoming, Tennessee, Texas and South Carolina.
So, what do you think? Do you agree or disagree? Leave us a comment below with your favorite Halloween candy!
- Principal, athletic director reassigned as Hamilton hazing case continues
- Arizona voter registration system targeted again by hackers
- Latinos in Arizona spent $42B on consumer goods in 2016, study finds
- Arizona tourism office, Chicago Cubs team up to bring Chicagoans to Valley
- Arizona-built spacecraft to slingshot around Earth on Friday