PHOENIX — According to the Arizona Department of Transportation, the following travel advisories have been issued for the weekend of Oct. 23:
- Westbound Interstate 10 will be closed between the I-17 “Split” interchange near Sky Harbor Airport and Seventh Avenue from 10 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday for Deck Park Tunnel maintenance and drainage-improvement work.
- Northbound Loop 101 will be closed between Loop 202 (Red Mountain Freeway) and McDowell Road from 9 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday for rubberized asphalt paving as part of a widening project.
- Grand Avenue will be closed in both directions between Loop 303 and R.H. Johnson Boulevard in Surprise from 9 p.m. Friday to 8 p.m. Sunday for bridge work.
- US 60 westbound at Loop 101 reopens after accident
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest Arizona-related stories from this past weekend
- How long would it take to save up for a down payment on Phoenix home?
- 3 teens dead, 3 injured in Phoenix car crash around midnight Sunday
- Two dead in 5-car collision in Phoenix early Sunday morning