PHOENIX — According to the Arizona Department of Transportation, the following travel advisories have been issued for the weekend of Oct. 23:
- Westbound Interstate 10 will be closed between the I-17 “Split” interchange near Sky Harbor Airport and Seventh Avenue from 10 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday for Deck Park Tunnel maintenance and drainage-improvement work.
- Northbound Loop 101 will be closed between Loop 202 (Red Mountain Freeway) and McDowell Road from 9 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday for rubberized asphalt paving as part of a widening project.
- Grand Avenue will be closed in both directions between Loop 303 and R.H. Johnson Boulevard in Surprise from 9 p.m. Friday to 8 p.m. Sunday for bridge work.
- Hearing set for Phoenix man charged in deadly serial shootings
- Study: Phoenix, Tucson have lots of undeveloped urban land
- Phoenix trains apprentices to become sanitation workers
- Valley street to close for 6 months for South Mountain Freeway construction
- Phoenix in the running for newest Slack headquarters