PHOENIX — According to the Arizona Department of Transportation, the following travel advisories have been issued for the weekend of Oct. 23:
- Westbound Interstate 10 will be closed between the I-17 “Split” interchange near Sky Harbor Airport and Seventh Avenue from 10 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday for Deck Park Tunnel maintenance and drainage-improvement work.
- Northbound Loop 101 will be closed between Loop 202 (Red Mountain Freeway) and McDowell Road from 9 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday for rubberized asphalt paving as part of a widening project.
- Grand Avenue will be closed in both directions between Loop 303 and R.H. Johnson Boulevard in Surprise from 9 p.m. Friday to 8 p.m. Sunday for bridge work.
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest Arizona-related stories from this past weekend
- Why wasn’t Arizona chosen for Amazon’s second headquarters?
- Phoenix-area programs awarded $26 million to give shelter to homeless
- Search for missing Phoenix woman comes to end; no remains found
- Lyft added $59 million to Phoenix economy in 2017