PHOENIX — One person died Thursday morning when an RV crashed on a Phoenix-area freeway.
The Phoenix Fire Department said the vehicle rolled over on Loop 101 at Thomas Road.
The driver, identified by the Department of Public Safety only as a man from Surprise, was already dead when the rescue crew arrived.
DPS said the victim’s wife was, “driving behind the RV in another vehicle and reported seeing ‘erratic driving behavior’ before the RV rolled.”
Department of Public Safety workers are on the scene investigating, according to Benedict.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Man accused of fatally stabbing woman after car crash on freeway
- Company: Rosemont Mine plan’s OK finishes permitting process
- ‘Think Tank’ goes inside Arizona’s prisons
- Students at Arizona universities could pay more for 2019-20 school year
- Phoenix police chief reminds drivers to exercise caution after officer’s death