PHOENIX — One person died Thursday morning when an RV crashed on a Phoenix-area freeway.
The Phoenix Fire Department said the vehicle rolled over on Loop 101 at Thomas Road.
The driver, identified by the Department of Public Safety only as a man from Surprise, was already dead when the rescue crew arrived.
DPS said the victim’s wife was, “driving behind the RV in another vehicle and reported seeing ‘erratic driving behavior’ before the RV rolled.”
Department of Public Safety workers are on the scene investigating, according to Benedict.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- New zip line gives visitors a thrilling view of the Grand Canyon
- Phoenix restaurant Coup Des Tartes to permanently close its doors
- Arizona plan to combat opioids would limit dosages, amounts
- Arizona has just 21 foster families for refugee children
- Joe Arpaio files appeal to undo contempt of court conviction