PHOENIX — One person died Thursday morning when an RV crashed on a Phoenix-area freeway.
The Phoenix Fire Department said the vehicle rolled over on Loop 101 at Thomas Road.
The driver, identified by the Department of Public Safety only as a man from Surprise, was already dead when the rescue crew arrived.
DPS said the victim’s wife was, “driving behind the RV in another vehicle and reported seeing ‘erratic driving behavior’ before the RV rolled.”
Department of Public Safety workers are on the scene investigating, according to Benedict.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Mesa school custodian arrested for luring minor for sex over 3 years
- Arizona gets failing grade in ranking of best states for teachers
- Documentary about Mayo Clinic to air on Tuesday
- Child hit by vehicle after running into Phoenix street, police say
- 3rd body found in Nogales wash days after flooding near border