Austin-based Whole Foods Market pushed back its Phoenix opening.
According to Phoenix Business Journal, the natural and organic food retailer has pushed its Phoenix opening to fall, after telling the Journal in 2011 it was set to open in the spring of 2013.
RED development, part owner of Town & Country shopping center where Whole Foods will be located, has shied away from confirming the store’s arrival as Phoenix CityScape developer also denied confirmation on multiple accounts.
The Journal also contacted vice president of marketing and communications for RED, who as well seemed reluctant to give answers.
“I think that speaking with Whole Foods was the best source for you on this update,” Young told me in an email. “Thank you for offering the opportunity to comment, but they would have the most current and accurate information.”
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.