Anyone arguing that privacy exists on social media sites hasn’t heard of this new app that tracks employee grievances on Twitter.
According to ABC News, the FireMe! app divides tweets between four classifications: “Haters,” “Horrible Bosses,” “Sexual Intercourse” and “Potential Killers.” The application additionally features a “FireMeter” to estimate users’ chances of getting fired simply by scanning their previous tweets.
The newly unveiled German app called FireMe! tracks anyone who writes inappropriate things about their boss or job on Twitter, then displays their tweets with the person’s Twitter handle, profile picture and the timing of the post.
If it wasn’t clear before, it might be prudent for employees who can’t stand their bosses to avoid posting those sentiments online.
WARNING: THE FireMe! APP CONTENT AND OVERALL LANGUAGE USE MAY BE CONSIDERED EXPLICIT. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon