MESA, Ariz. — Load up the kids, bring the sunscreen and head out to Mesa for Wingstock 2013.
The third annual chicken wing festival brings together restaurants, live music and contests. There will even be a free Easter egg hunt starting at 10:30 a.m.
“We’ve got every possible flavor you can imagine here [Saturday],” said Dyan Seaburg with the City of Mesa. “We anticipate serving over 20,000 wings.”
Valley restaurants will have the opportunity to showcase their best wings recipes and compete for the coveted title of “Wingstock King of Wings.”
The event is happening Saturday, March 30th from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the Mesa Amphitheatre.
Tickets are $5.00 if purchased in advance and $7.00 day of. Attendees can buy wing coupons, as well. Children ages 10 years old and younger are admitted free with a paid adult.
For more information, check out the Wingstock website.
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy