MESA, Ariz. — Load up the kids, bring the sunscreen and head out to Mesa for Wingstock 2013.
The third annual chicken wing festival brings together restaurants, live music and contests. There will even be a free Easter egg hunt starting at 10:30 a.m.
“We’ve got every possible flavor you can imagine here [Saturday],” said Dyan Seaburg with the City of Mesa. “We anticipate serving over 20,000 wings.”
Valley restaurants will have the opportunity to showcase their best wings recipes and compete for the coveted title of “Wingstock King of Wings.”
The event is happening Saturday, March 30th from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the Mesa Amphitheatre.
Tickets are $5.00 if purchased in advance and $7.00 day of. Attendees can buy wing coupons, as well. Children ages 10 years old and younger are admitted free with a paid adult.
For more information, check out the Wingstock website.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments