MESA, Ariz. — Load up the kids, bring the sunscreen and head out to Mesa for Wingstock 2013.
The third annual chicken wing festival brings together restaurants, live music and contests. There will even be a free Easter egg hunt starting at 10:30 a.m.
“We’ve got every possible flavor you can imagine here [Saturday],” said Dyan Seaburg with the City of Mesa. “We anticipate serving over 20,000 wings.”
Valley restaurants will have the opportunity to showcase their best wings recipes and compete for the coveted title of “Wingstock King of Wings.”
The event is happening Saturday, March 30th from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the Mesa Amphitheatre.
Tickets are $5.00 if purchased in advance and $7.00 day of. Attendees can buy wing coupons, as well. Children ages 10 years old and younger are admitted free with a paid adult.
For more information, check out the Wingstock website.
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development