TEMPE, Ariz. — Four Peaks Brewing Company put its beer in the hands of thousands of winter visitors for the first time during spring training.
Fans soaked up 450 kegs of brew at four spring training sites: Camelback Ranch, Scottsdale Stadium, Tempe Diablo Stadium and Salt River Fields at Talking Stick.
Greg Ross said his brewery’s offerings were particularly popular at Salt River Fields, spring training home to the Arizona Diamondbacks. Now he and Four Peaks are looking to move up to the real thing: Chase Field.
“We would love to use the momentum we achieved at Salt River Fields and take the product into Chase this summer,” he said.
The popularity of Four Peaks is reaching other stadium executives and offers are starting to come in from parks who want to carry selections from the Tempe-based brewer.
“We’ve been courted by two other Cactus League ballparks and with next year’s opening of the new Cubs stadium in Mesa, that’s a prospect too,” Ross said.
The brewery isn’t looking any farther than its own backyard and has no immediate plans to expand beyond the state.
“We have plenty of room to grow here. When we do make the decision to put our beer in other states it will be with both feet.”
- 2016 college football rivalry games you simply can't miss
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl