TEMPE, Ariz. — Four Peaks Brewing Company put its beer in the hands of thousands of winter visitors for the first time during spring training.
Fans soaked up 450 kegs of brew at four spring training sites: Camelback Ranch, Scottsdale Stadium, Tempe Diablo Stadium and Salt River Fields at Talking Stick.
Greg Ross said his brewery’s offerings were particularly popular at Salt River Fields, spring training home to the Arizona Diamondbacks. Now he and Four Peaks are looking to move up to the real thing: Chase Field.
“We would love to use the momentum we achieved at Salt River Fields and take the product into Chase this summer,” he said.
The popularity of Four Peaks is reaching other stadium executives and offers are starting to come in from parks who want to carry selections from the Tempe-based brewer.
“We’ve been courted by two other Cactus League ballparks and with next year’s opening of the new Cubs stadium in Mesa, that’s a prospect too,” Ross said.
The brewery isn’t looking any farther than its own backyard and has no immediate plans to expand beyond the state.
“We have plenty of room to grow here. When we do make the decision to put our beer in other states it will be with both feet.”
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon