TEMPE, Ariz. — Four Peaks Brewing Company put its beer in the hands of thousands of winter visitors for the first time during spring training.
Fans soaked up 450 kegs of brew at four spring training sites: Camelback Ranch, Scottsdale Stadium, Tempe Diablo Stadium and Salt River Fields at Talking Stick.
Greg Ross said his brewery’s offerings were particularly popular at Salt River Fields, spring training home to the Arizona Diamondbacks. Now he and Four Peaks are looking to move up to the real thing: Chase Field.
“We would love to use the momentum we achieved at Salt River Fields and take the product into Chase this summer,” he said.
The popularity of Four Peaks is reaching other stadium executives and offers are starting to come in from parks who want to carry selections from the Tempe-based brewer.
“We’ve been courted by two other Cactus League ballparks and with next year’s opening of the new Cubs stadium in Mesa, that’s a prospect too,” Ross said.
The brewery isn’t looking any farther than its own backyard and has no immediate plans to expand beyond the state.
“We have plenty of room to grow here. When we do make the decision to put our beer in other states it will be with both feet.”
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas