PHOENIX — Looking for something to do this weekend in the Valley? The list below offers a few options.
Legendary comedian Don Rickles is at Wild Horse Pass Friday night. If you’ve never seen his act, here’s a tip: Do not sit close to the stage.
If you are into rhythm and blues, then Celebrity Theatre is the place to be this weekend. The R&B Music Fest takes place Friday and Saturday. Bobby Brown and Jagged Edge among those scheduled to perform.
Glenn Beck is in Phoenix this weekend. The ultra-conservative, outspoken former broadcaster is making a tour stop at Comerica Theatre Saturday night. Tickets start at $50.
Five-time Tony winner and two-time Grammy winner Audra McDonald is in concert Friday night. She’s with the Phoenix Symphony Orchestra at the Mesa Arts Center. Show time is 8 p.m.
The former Men at Work lead singer is at the Musical Instrument Museum next Wednesday. Tuesday’s show is already sold out.
Comedian Willie Barcena is at Stand-up, Scottsdale! Comedy Club Friday night. Tickets are $15.
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier