PHOENIX — Looking for something to do this weekend in the Valley? The list below offers a few options.
Legendary comedian Don Rickles is at Wild Horse Pass Friday night. If you’ve never seen his act, here’s a tip: Do not sit close to the stage.
If you are into rhythm and blues, then Celebrity Theatre is the place to be this weekend. The R&B Music Fest takes place Friday and Saturday. Bobby Brown and Jagged Edge among those scheduled to perform.
Glenn Beck is in Phoenix this weekend. The ultra-conservative, outspoken former broadcaster is making a tour stop at Comerica Theatre Saturday night. Tickets start at $50.
Five-time Tony winner and two-time Grammy winner Audra McDonald is in concert Friday night. She’s with the Phoenix Symphony Orchestra at the Mesa Arts Center. Show time is 8 p.m.
The former Men at Work lead singer is at the Musical Instrument Museum next Wednesday. Tuesday’s show is already sold out.
Comedian Willie Barcena is at Stand-up, Scottsdale! Comedy Club Friday night. Tickets are $15.
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them