Former Kansas City Chiefs kicker and Hall of Famer Nick Lowery is hosting the Imagine 100 Faces benefit concert April 4 in Paradise Valley.
The event is a fundraiser to raise awareness of bullying and to help fight it.
Lowery said he, Arizona Cardinals head coach Bruce Arians and other NFL players will be on hand to carry out their message. They will be joined by boxing legend Evander Holyfield as well.
“We want to create cultures in schools that foster better communication,” Lowery said. “And in particular, carry out the Olweus program which is a 35-year, worldwide tested program that has been extremely effective.”
The program works to better inform kids and develop a school program to help fight bullying. There will be live music, a live auction with sports memorabilia and an open bar.
For more information or to buy tickets, go to nicklowery.org.
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night