Former Kansas City Chiefs kicker and Hall of Famer Nick Lowery is hosting the Imagine 100 Faces benefit concert April 4 in Paradise Valley.
The event is a fundraiser to raise awareness of bullying and to help fight it.
Lowery said he, Arizona Cardinals head coach Bruce Arians and other NFL players will be on hand to carry out their message. They will be joined by boxing legend Evander Holyfield as well.
“We want to create cultures in schools that foster better communication,” Lowery said. “And in particular, carry out the Olweus program which is a 35-year, worldwide tested program that has been extremely effective.”
The program works to better inform kids and develop a school program to help fight bullying. There will be live music, a live auction with sports memorabilia and an open bar.
For more information or to buy tickets, go to nicklowery.org.
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy