Authorities are searching for two men suspected of carjacking, kidnapping and robbing a woman, police said.
The two suspects are believed to have physically assaulted the victim in a shopping center near 16th Street and Glendale before kidnapping her in her vehicle. She was then driven around for several hours and robbed before being released.
The victim’s credit cards were used after she was released.
The first suspect is described as being a black male in his 30s who stands between 5-foot-8 and 5-foot-10. He weighs about 170 lbs. He was wearing gold-rimmed sunglasses and had a tattoo on both forearms.
The second suspect may be driving a silver Saturn with a rear spoiler and temporary tag.
Anyone with information on this case is asked to contact the Phoenix Police Department at (602) 262-7626.
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food