KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• U-Haul International, Inc. and Phoenix International Raceway have a new partnership, as U-Haul International Inc. is becoming the official trailer and propane of the track. The company will kick off the partnership during the upcoming NASCAR race week in November.
• Dave and Buster’s is starting a hiring fair Wednesday morning for the new location in the Westgate Entertainment District. The restaurant is looking to hire 250 people for its third Valley location. Jobs are available in all areas.
• More than 30 positions are available in Phoenix at used-car dealer DriveTime. Hourly and salary positions are available in a variety of sales and business fields, with many open jobs offering bonus incentives.
- Skate Westgate in Glendale is opening for the second straight year
- Grand Canyon University freezes tuition for 2018-19 academic year
- Phoenix makes top 10 for nation’s best places to retire
- Phoenix police searching for suspect who shot, killed bicyclist
- Arizona DREAMer named among Forbes Magazine’s 30 Under 30