KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• U-Haul International, Inc. and Phoenix International Raceway have a new partnership, as U-Haul International Inc. is becoming the official trailer and propane of the track. The company will kick off the partnership during the upcoming NASCAR race week in November.
• Dave and Buster’s is starting a hiring fair Wednesday morning for the new location in the Westgate Entertainment District. The restaurant is looking to hire 250 people for its third Valley location. Jobs are available in all areas.
• More than 30 positions are available in Phoenix at used-car dealer DriveTime. Hourly and salary positions are available in a variety of sales and business fields, with many open jobs offering bonus incentives.
- Crash shuts down part of US 93, slows traffic between Phoenix and Las Vegas
- This neighborhood has fastest rising rents, home values in Phoenix area
- Phoenix pastor meets with Pence, Ivanka Trump at White House
- Ex-Phoenix Fire captain gets prison in sexual assault case
- Eight people, including children, involved in rollover crash in Phoenix